Okaeri ^^

Welcome to my blog :)

Tuesday 23 August 2011

-_- can't speak

Oh my God,,, help me
i don't know what's really going on there
i just read and heard from someone, but I don't know how the real situation at there :(
ahhhh,, i really feel bad, i hate myself
i'm like a troublemaker for they life

i'm sorry sis,,,
never thought on my mind to bother you
my mistake this one is very big, very bad !!!
if possible,, i'd love to come to your home now
to apologize to you, also to him TT.TT

my sis,,,
if it would have been like this so on,,
maybe,, i better stop being your lil sis Y.Y *crying so hard

i can't be your best lil sis,, :(
i can't keep my attitude
i can't handling my time
i always bother you
but i swear,,, i never think to disturb you
i'm so sorry Y.Y

i don't understand your situation
your position,,
maybe he was very angry, very upset and hate me TT.TT
but by God...
there was no intention to disturb you :(

i relly really sorry
although you always say : don't apologize
but i can't stop to say sorry to you ..
from the bottom of my heart,,,
i'm sorry

I feel very sad today, from early afternoon until evening
once again i apologize for my mistakes
i miss eonni ^^



with love : Inas Adiliah

No comments:

Post a Comment